As the Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring successful growth of the business across commercial, CRM & digital fronts. You can achieve this via building a robust partnership with internal and external business partner while driving projects and programmes forward to deliver value adding to the business.
You will be expected to:
- To build an end to end IT partnership to our business by capturing the requirement, priorities the demands, build up solutions and deliver with an aligned IT commitment.
- Partner with business and IT colleagues & vendors to initiate, plan & deliver assigned IT projects (mainly in the commercial area of Digital, BI, CRM), drive required business analyses & business transformation activities.
- Ability to engage and lead customers, project teams, and service partners in the development and implementation of specific technology solutions that are aligned with the overall company strategies.
- Engages with the business and proactively seeks opportunities for IT to deliver business value.
- Solve complex business problems using differing technologies and systems views across multiple functional domains.
- Analyzes existing business processes and participates in reengineering/optimizing efforts.
- Understands business requirements and effectively work with related IT teams (Enterprise Architecture, Security, Infra, Function leads, etc.) to translate business needs and process into technical requirement.
- Manage communication with business resources, vendors, sponsors, steering committee and governance councils to initiate the project appropriately.
- Need to drive all necessary IT and business relevant conversations to engage and move projects/program on.
- Strong ability to work in matrix organization with learning agility to deliver IT projects faster, cheaper and better.
- Vendor and solution evaluation and selection.
- Program/project management.
- Responsible in managing the vendors resource in delivery and support as needed.
- Collaborate with business & corporate IT team to develop annual IT budgets for respective business areas.
To be considered for this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in computer science, information system, MBA or related field.
- Have domain knowledge to conduct business analysis, project management and solutioning on projects, with subject matter expertise in relevant business domain areas. Eg. Retail, Omni, BI & Analytics (QlickView & PowerBI), CRM(Salesforce), Wechat.
- Multiple task management capability and leverage appropriate technology/applications to improve business operations
- Demonstrated initiative, self-reliance, and proactive behavior
- Customer focus and service orientation
- Analytical, problem solving and communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent written and verbal English capability.
If you are or know anyone interested, please reach out to William Huang at 021 3103 2339 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
for a confidential discussion.