Report to: Managing Director, APAC
Our client is a growing international internet enterprise smart solutions provider.
As the Country Manager for Greater China region, you will be responsible for ensuring successful growth of the business across the region.
You will be expected to:
- Be responsible for the organisation of the greater China affiliate in terms of commercial development, operational structure and financial results
- Develop and implement annual budget plans
- Develop a successful commercial development strategy for the greater China market
- Develop new business and account via business development research to create sales growth
- Represent the company externally with government, regulatory bodies and business partners
- Analyse performance and trends to maintain and/or increase growth of the business
- Grow, manage and expand the greater China team
To be considered for this role, you need to have:
- 15+ years of successful team management experience with minimum 5 years in a senior management role
- Experience in working with a business partner
- Working experience in IT or Telecoms
- Entrepreneurial and driven spirit who has prior experience in securing licenses in the greater China area
- Proven track record with solid experience in enterprise sales solutions
- Familiarity with the greater China telecom regulations & policies
- International experience and able to read, write and speak both English and Mandarin.