This position is established to minimize corporate risk for business operation in the Asia Pacific Region.
Review all legal documents and handle all legal issues in relation to business operation and advice Management legally.
⚫ Actively involved in corporate risk management;
⚫ Actively involved in business and real estate transactions;
⚫ Review and advice on labor contracts, customer contracts and other business contracts;
⚫ Interact with internal departments and liaise with external parties in respect of legal issues;
⚫ Represent the Company in commercial contract negotiations; and
⚫ Represent the Company in legal proceedings and other legal activities.
• University education, Master Degree is preferred;
• Holder of Chinese Lawyer Qualification Certificate;
• Minimum 10 years of experience as legal practitioner/legal counsel on corporate and commercial laws;
• Fluent in Mandarin and English, both in writing and verbally;
• Proficient in using MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Minimum 10 years of experience as legal practitioner/legal counsel on corporate and commercial laws; and
• Experience of working outside of China is preferred.
• Results oriented;
• People management skills;
• Strong communication skills, verbally and in writing;
• Relationship management;
• Strong decision-making skills;
• Strong ability of negotiating and communicating effectively; and
• Strong business sense.
Motivate and energetic team player with a positive, can-do attitude.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT PLANS