Job Title: C&B Manager
Report to: C&B Manager, China & APAC
Our client is a famous American vision care company.
- Implement corporate compensation strategies that guide the company’s pay philosophies and ensure equitable salary rate within all BUs;
- C&B review to ensure competitiveness for talent attraction and retention;
- Project well implemented regarding C&B inputs.
- Review and monitor most current trends in the field of compensation;
- Implement regional C&B policy/program and tools on job grading, pay line, annual salary planning and etc. Develop & implement Compensation & Benefits policies and programs in accordance with the company pay philosophy including variable pay, benefit program and retention program for B&L China;
- Risk Benefits Review: Take initiative in employees' risk benefits review to avoid any liability risk to the Company;
- Retention program: design, implement and communicate the retention program;
- Conduct annual salary planning process for B&L in line with Company pay philosophy and ensuring the most cost-effective salary changes and highest level of equity across functions/departments; Formula policies and procedures and ensure their application.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in Business Administration or a related field required.
- Requires a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Human Resources especially at least 5 years in C&B function including 2 years C&B management experience.
- Having the working experience in a manufactory environment and fully understanding of the commercial environment is a must.
- Line management experience preferred.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.