Title: Marketing Director, China
Location: Shanghai, China
Reporting to: VP – China/SEA and VP, Global Strategic Marketing
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs the following duties in alignment with enterprise wide commercial excellence processes and procedures to develop a growth engine for China
- Act as the Marketing team lead in addressing all aspects of marketing and in alignment with the Enterprise marketing
- Build a customer-centric culture through research and gathering of customer insights and integration of customer insights into strategy and decision making.
- Build specific customer-driven growth strategies that include connections to industry and customer’s needs, and also include product strategies, go to market strategies and
- Implement a cohesive marketing strategy across priority markets and sales channels.
- Build a world-class marketing team to support growth priorities of China. This will include playing a role in the evaluation of marketing talent across the
- Lead the effective development of new products with the Product Management, Engineering and Sales Leadership teams to address industry needs and profitable
- Assume a leadership role in building the brand with end users and in alignment with the global brand strategy - to include targeting, strategy, positioning and activation.
- Enable sales success through effective marketing and communications – support of trade shows, collateral, pricing, new channel programs,
- Implement new product introduction strategies and processes, incorporating the best combination of cost effectiveness and innovation in alignment with commercial excellence
- Utilize all types of emerging technologies in order to gather critical market information and feedback, including CRM, social networking, blogs, and digital marketing tools,
- Understand and proactively develop marketing strategies for Digital platforms and e-commerce in China
- Review, develop and validate optimum go to market strategies at the SBU level to ensure customer expectations are met including direct, indirect and e-channels of buying and
- Ensure dissemination of best practices in channel, vertical market, and brand management across the enterprise
- Serve as a key participant in charting and implementing the link between the business units strategic marketing, and enterprise approach
- In concert with other senior leaders, act as a catalyst for the change necessary to realize the growth objectives of the company
- Builds a sense of shared purpose and vision to focus marketing and branding efforts across all products and
- Develop strong relationships across the business and is a catalyst for the development of cross-functional teams
- Provides matrixed direction to and management for brand management resources across to ensure functional alignment and high
- Influences without authority to ensure alignment of marketing strategies within China.
Analytical/Decision Making Skills
- Holds a passion for customer insights and critically analyzes complex market and customer data and reaches fact-based conclusions about company market strategies and brand
- Creates comprehensive strategies for branding that align with overall business strategy to drive growth.
- Quickly grasps strategic concepts and detailed, complex market and customer information and assimilates them into coherent solutions and
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
if you are interested in this position, please feel free to contact with: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) in Business or equivalent in Marketing, MBA or master's level education
- 12+ years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas: Commercial Excellence, Marketing management and/or Sales management. 3+ years of experience in Online marketing & e-commerce tools. Experience within B2C companies, consumer durables, appliance industry
- Senior leadership experience in marketing and/or sales management with a thorough knowledge of marketing principles, product or service management, sales and business development, along with a demonstrated track record of success and