- Integrate inputs from management, marketing, engineering and development partners to design and refine products from concept to mass production.
- Develop conceptual design considering aesthetics, functionality, human factors, corporate branding, manufacturing and cost.
- Create product concept sketches, product illustrations, models, and other visual communication materials as required to product management, marketing and engineering.
- Specify the user requirements, comfort and fit specification, including safety and regulatory considerations.
- Benchmarking and testing of human factors/ergonomics and UX and UI validation.
- Responsible for the manufacture/sourcing of rapid prototype models to convey the product intent to customers.
- Engage with customers to document the VOC and user experience studies.
- Works closely with product development team to develop the product through full definition, selection, concept, development and launch stages.
- Expected to create complete product documentation packages.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in Product Design or Industrial Design. - Above 8 years relevant working experience, seasoned professional in bath and kitchen product industry preferred. - Broad knowledge of design techniques, materials and manufacturing processes. - Good computer skills such as illustrator, photoshop, freehand, Rhinoceros, or Keyshot etc. - Fluent in written and spoken English/With international background.
- Good team player