Product Marketing Manager
Our client is Our client is one of the world’s fastest growing financial technology companies focused on innovative payment solutions.
Our client is after an experienced product marketing professional to be part of a growing and playing a critical China marketing team. You must be a proven all-round product marketer with a specialty in research, messaging, who intuitively knows how to align with the busines strategy and get stuff done. You must also be a fast learner who can dive into the complexity of business and deeply understand challenges and opportunities faced in China market.
- Serve as the connection point between product and marketing to understand the intricacies of new and existing products and tailor product positioning for the Chinese market,
- Clearly define key messages, including product positioning, consumer value proposition and selling points, and work out technical content,
- Collaborate closely with global product and marketing team members to create customized goto-market strategies for the Chinese market,
- Align with the wider China team to analyze market trend data, customer behaviors and insights, competitor analysis,
- Understand and document the customer journey, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then develop a plan together with marketing and sales on what content is required at each stage,
- Provide product training both to internal stakeholders as well as to customers and prospects,
- Support content writer by creating various assets including product datasheets, web content, case studies and more,
- Bring creativity to everything we do, working with the team to come up with new and exciting ways to connect with our customers and target market.
Our Desired Profile
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (MBA is a plus)
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or product management
- Experience in ecommerce industry–a plus
- Experience mapping markets, segments, evaluating product offering and competition. Strong market insight, analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Comfortable discussing engineering concepts/principles with customer design engineers in the field
- Excellent in organizing and driving execution, with proven successful projects and coaching skills.
- Highly energetic and passionate.
- Relationship builder who intuitively knows how to gain trust of business owners and colleagues
- Ability to juggle multiple objectives, projects and tasks, while sticking to tight deadlines
- Open to new ideas and methods of working, and great at getting feedback and responding to it
- Fluent written and spoken English is required.
If you are or know anyone interested, please reach out to William Huang – 021 3103 2339 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.