Customer scope: focus on MEU customers with chained business scope across more than one region
• Develop overall account strategy and detailed account plan based on top MEU list, in order to grow share in existing accounts and to develop new accounts
• Update target account list and account strategy on yearly basis
• Clarify account ownership mapping, sales roles and responsibilities and RTM with related regional sales team
• Develop in-depth insights on customer needs and strategies, as well as competitors’ moves, in order to prepare fit-for-purpose value proposition of products and services
• Negotiate and manage agreement and contract with key MEU customers, conduct business reviews on regular basis
• Develop timely and accurate forecasts (volume and spend) for assigned accounts and update throughout the year
• Build and manage MEU sales team to drive business performance by providing clear guidance and instructions, coaching and training, and rigorous management on sales discipline and performance etc.
• Support Commercial Director Food Service on cross-region/function strategic initiatives
• Sales administrative management and in-timely submission of related sales reports/data, incl. demand forecast, monthly/quarterly review, sales force etc.
• Total sell-out volume (and sell-in volume for certain direct supply accounts) to MEU customers, and volume for specific strategic category, e.g. batter products, new products etc.
• MEU management, incl. share gain in existing customers, new MEU accounts opened, account profitability and growth etc.
• Gross Profit (GP)
• Forecasting Accuracy and order tracking.
• Sales team management, incl. Sales Rep Daily Call plan strike rate. performance assessment scores of sales reps. etc.