As the China IT Manager, you will be responsible for defining and leading the delivery of a diverse range of large scale, multi-project technical and process solutions throughout their entire programme lifecycle.
You are expected to:
- Business Partnering – represent & understand users at all stages of delivery & ensure the organization is lean from the get-go
- Be the single point for daily IT support in the office, delivering user-friendly, efficient business management and communications systems
- Deliver systems and processes to support China launch and initial 24-36 months’ business,
- Define and implement systems and processes required to launch the business sourcing from both existing solutions and relationships and China-local solutions where needed,
- Deliver strategic systems and processes to support the China business long term
You are an IT Manager who has
- Proven ability to define and lead the delivery of a diverse range of large scale, multi-project technical and process solutions throughout their entire programme lifecycle,
- Understanding of the challenges meeting local business technology and process needs with a mix of local and group solutions,
- Ability to quickly understand general business functions, structure and their implications on business process and systems,
- Ability to define solutions drive unnecessary complexity out of the business -especially in areas that will not differentiate the business,
- Ability to demonstrate up-to-date market knowledge of technology and solution providers across a range of functional areas,
- Experience making non-Chinese group end user computing solutions (Office365, Concur etc.) work in China alongside and integrated with some local solutions to provide a seamless user experience,
- Experience integrating with 3rd party eCommerce platform/fulfilment providers,
- Strong background in delivering cloud applications,
- Experience working with local data compliance laws,
- Experience working in FMCG industry,
- Experience of delivering large scale technology transformations,
- Experience of agile development,
- Entrepreneurial spirit who has the ability, resilience and stamina to manage risk and ambiguity in a team environment – which also means you are fun to be around but serious about the important stuff and
- Strong communication skill – able to communicate to a wide range of stakeholders.
If you are or know anyone interested, reach out to William Huang 021 3103 2339 or email@example.com
with your latest CV for a confidential discussion.