Job Description Template
Job Title: Senior Visual Merchandising Manager
Report to: Marketing Director
Our client is one of the Ameriacan high-end skin care company.
- Act as gate keeper of group guideline compliances while ensuring brand presentation in store provides seamless physical customer experience and maximizes sales
- Actively participates in store openings, responsible for implementing the proper product display in new locations
- Work in true partnership with Area managers, act as business partners to the store and jointly tackle business challenges
- Assess store figures and VM visit reports to evaluate merchandising and displays to ensure a commercial and impactful environment in stores
- Works closely with the retail team to analyze the customer’s purchase reaction to the VM in stores
- Develops a method of regular and clear communication with stores to ensure correct execution of the guidelines across all retail, on a weekly basis.
- Rolls out the brand concept to wholesale accounts, adapting to their needs and requirements while maintaining the brand image.
- Research creative ideas and solutions to enhance existing product setups.
- Visual Merchandising background with minimum of 5 years successful experience as a VM manager, ideally having worked with a high-end cosmetics.
- Fluency English is nice to have.