Main countries in scope:
Singapore, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos
- Ensuring efficient cash management in the region. This includes forecasting, achieving, monitoring and reporting KPIs against actuals and targets.
- Managing FX exposures. Including analyzing results, hedging and covering spots positions.
- Processing and preparation of payment modes which are not paid by automatic payment process.
- Acting as the main contact point between banks, business partners on ensuring all banking-related automations function seamlessly.
- Coordinating with banks, legal and internal teams for documentation required for bank facility related agreements and bank account management including opening of bank accounts, appointment or change of bank authorizers.
- Managing Bank Account administration. This includes ensuring the APAC database is maintained for all regional bank accounts, include list of authorized signatories.
- Acting as APAC bank administrator for electronics banking platforms. Ensure that all banking matrix setup are aligned to mandates.
- Managing other treasury, funding and bank issues for countries in scope’s holding companies and regional locations.
- Partnering with China Treasury Manager based in Panyu to provide treasury support on site. This includes acting as the main contact point with banks for new initiatives and developments in Shanghai.
- Assisting line manager in identifying areas of improvements and aligning procedures and guidelines to ensure controls. Working closely and coordinating efforts among three teams in APAC.
- Taking on regional ad hoc projects when require.
Education and Experience
- University degree qualified preferably in Economics, Business Management, Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 7 to 8 years Finance or Treasury function in an MNC or bank.
- Knowledge of cash flow management, electronics banking structure and documentation for bank facilities
- General knowledge in SAP system, data extraction etc.
Specific Skills and Knowledge
Diligent and focused
- Able to operate independently, plan, prioritize and deliver results.
- Eye for details and able to work on a macro view, understanding decisions and business/risk impact.