Our client is the leading multi-national CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) known for its world class quality of products with a highly visible presence across continents.
Based in Shanghai, the IS Business Partner is responsible for analyzing business problems, designing solutions and maintaining technology and systems to solve organizational commercial challenges. You are the driving force behind the successful partnership between BP and Service Delivery to the business.
Representing IS to global leadership, you work with key internal stakeholders to gather, analyze, communicate, and validate business requirements for changes to and the implementation of new commercial processes, practices and information systems across all levels within the organization.
Leading a team of Project Managers and Business Analysts, you will lead the deployment of IS & IT capability across the whole region and ensure all BPs are taking full advantage of all systems and technology as well as supporting the execution of organization’s strategy and transformation.
You are expected to:
- Build and lead a high performing team by driving a strong vision and purpose, disciplined execution of process and providing clear and meaningful goals
- Business Partnering with key senior executive stakeholder by building strong relationships and influencing decision making processes – in the process shaping demand and solutions into a compelling IS Program that optimizes the implementation of capabilities of global and regional teams.
- Drive business planning and develop prioritized capability management plans for business portfolios, including building and maintaining commercial technology roadmaps.
- Be accountable for project delivery based on various project KPIs and goals.
- Ensure the efficient delivery of IS services to the businesses served within agreed SLAs and financial targets.
Our Desired Profile
- Strong BP experience such as ability to engage, interact, unfluence and be a trusted and credble internal advisor for IS and commercial stakeholders
- Change Management & Leadership – being agile, manages stakeholders expectations, brings together people, process and technology change in a dynamic business environment
- Facilitation – excellent faciliator, well organised with high effectve written and verbal communication skills
- Business Analysis – strong ability to translate a business need into well-articulated requirements
- PMO – able to analyse different ways to drive progress and achieve target against tight deadlines with strong project, planning and estimation management skills
- Crticial Thinking & Solution Oriented – able to critically determine issues and find effective solution
- Strong active listening and negotiation skills that come with highest level of professionalims with delaing with internal and external key stakheolders
- 10+ years of experience across IS, either as a BP, Leader of a function or leader of large PMO initiatives
- 5+ years of business relationship management experience with key senior leadership teams
- Proven success in building high performing teams with solid stakeholder management across China
- Proven delivery experience across major systems projects
- Proven interpersonal skills in dealing with resources across all levels of the organization
- Significant IT related change and project leadership experience
- 5+ years of working with oursourcing partners and global IT organisations
- FMCG industry, where your experience had a major impact on profitability or organizational effectiveness
- Proven experience in China B2B, B2C eCommerce platforms
- Professional knowledge of SAP (ECC6 or HANA)
- Professional knowledge of Digital manufacturing and IIoT (desirable but not mandatory).
- Fluency in both Chinese and English (written and spoken).
If you are or know anyone interested, please reach out to William Huang – 021 3103 2339 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.