Our client is a one of the largest online marketplaces that has access to more than 2 billion customers.
As a Head of PMO, you will be the driving force that collaborates with business and technical teams across the South Asia region to deliver world class solutions that are highly scalable, secure and flexible.
- You are someone with expertise in managing software implementation projects and have proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically.
- As an experienced manager, you are excited to take on new projects across range of functional areas.
- You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a strong process improvement aptitude, and be willing to dive into any problem to independently find a solution
- You should have a strong technical background, be detail oriented, have excellent problem-solving abilities, have strong business judgement, and demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams
- You have a deep understanding of implementation details for ecommerce, supply chain or logistics systems, and will successfully represent the technical team to senior leadership.
An awesome Regional PMO Head should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree business, technology, or relevant field of study
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in program and project management in a fast-growing, consumer-facing, data driven environment, backed up with a strong industry understanding and knowledge,
- Solid experience in product management or technology architecture is highly desirable,
- Demonstrated expertise in solving complex technical problems and innovation,
- Strong team management experience,
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities
- Excellent communication skills in English and/or Mandarin Chinese (a huge plus)
This role requires significant travel and the ability to travel to South Asia countries is a must.
If you are or know anyone interested in this opportunity, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or dial 021 3103 2388 and ask for William Huang for a further confidential talk.