Our client is a global eCommerce player with major presence across 5 regional markets across the world.
- As Regional Head of Solutions, you will be the driving force behind new cross-functional commercial, logistics projects and initiatives, collaborating closely with functional teams across East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia and the Middle East regions to deliver world class business solutions that are highly scalable and profitable.
- You are someone with expertise and proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically across business development, marketing, operations and project management.
- You will establish and spearhead multiple initiatives & keymaps with roadmaps, milestones and achievements across eCommerce platform, return process improvements, new fulfillment models set up and so on.
- You conduct ROI analysis on new projects, and formulate the long-term business plan to support growth initiatives.
- You support operations teams on process set up, pilot follow up & KPI monitoring.
- You identify and challenge any negative effects on the customer experience.
- You understand the current system/ process capabilities and limitations and be able to suggest improvements.
- You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a strong process improvement aptitude, and be willing to dive into any problem to independently find a solution.
- You should have a strong commercial background, be detail oriented, have excellent problem-solving abilities, have strong business judgement, and demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams.
- You have a deep understanding of end-to-end details for ecommerce, supply chain or logistics systems, and will successfully represent both the business as well as business partners to senior leadership.
An awesome Regional Head of Solutions should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree business, technology, or relevant field of study,
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in eCommerce, consulting or logistics in a fast-growing, consumer-facing, data driven environment, backed up with a strong industry understanding and knowledge,
- Proven ability in business development, operations management, change management and project management,
- Demonstrated expertise in handling changing environment, multiple tasks to prioritise and meet deadlines,
- Interested in logistics are such as transportation, warehousing, eCommerce fulfillment
- Strong team management experience,
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities
- Excellent communication skills in English and/or Mandarin Chinese (a huge plus)
This role requires significant travel and the ability to travel across APAC countries.
If you are or know anyone interested in this opportunity, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or dial 021 3103 2388 and ask for William Huang for a further confidential talk.