Industry: Consumer Goods
Report to: China GM
- Continue to build and develop excellent sales and distribution management as well as retail operation teams to provide customers and consumers with the best experience of brands.
- Lead the implementation of sales and distribution strategies in China to deliver expected commercial results including sales value, volume quantity, profitability, per square meter productivity, like-for-like growth target, market share, Sales Order book conversion rate, forecast accuracy, cost and staff turnover rate.
- Assist and support Head of China in developing business plans, commercial plans, annual budget plans and driving-related business planning processes.
- Provide adequate training and coaching to the sales management teams on a regular basis to drive continuous improvement of sales operations and management.
- Develop and propose annual trading terms and incentive schemes as well as get approvals according to company policies and procedures. Implement and drive the approved trading terms and incentive schemes accordingly.
- Drive bottom-up monthly sales forecasts and develop annual budgets according to planning process requirement.
- Conduct annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly KPIs and goal setting for the team, develop relevant and adequate pay schemes to incentive sales teams based on pay for performance. Drive regular analysis and review within the sales organizations.
Provide regular assessment and reports of the competition in terms of sales & distribution network, pricing structure and retail operations.
- Monitor closely market movement and sales development so to come up speedy actions for optimizing sales opportunities, delivering the highest possible growth and achieving adequate stock on hand.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with all business partners to ensure sustainable business development.
What you need to have:
- Significant experience in managing sales and distribution through different business models such as wholesale and retail.
- Significant experience of working with a global or multi-national brand and in the multi-culture environment.
- Experienced at National Sales Manager level within branded FMCG, cosmetic with a deep understanding of major key accounts and China market.
If you are interested in this position, please contact with me via: firstname.lastname@example.org