China Marketing Head
Report to: Country Manager
Our client is one of world’s largest cross-border innovative payment solution enablers.
As the China Marketing Head, you will be responsible for leading the marketing strategy and execution for China, in the process, to evangelize product in market. You must be a proven leader who intuitively know how to align with the business vision and goals and convert it into a killer marketing strategy.
As a thought leader in China, your primary responsibility will be building the brand in this massive key market through online and offline channels, localizing global messaging to the needs of Chinese customers, generating and nurturing leads that meet fast-growing targets and building marketing programs for customer retention and growth.
Part of the role, you will empower team members to initiate, lead and work with colleagues from different cultures and time zones.
You are expected to:
- Create the Greater China brand strategy and re-define our position and product in market and articulate values through unified messaging across all channels
- Lead and align the China marketing team with the vision and goals of both business lines, developing and implementing holistic marketing strategies that support the goals, and when required adapting in real-time to changing realities
- Collaborate cross functionally with Sales, Account Management and the wider Marketing team to define the marketing strategy for lead generation and nurturing that will meet and grow the business
- Expand our current marketing strategy in China by finding new, original and exciting ways to connect with the community and industry
- Become a thought leader and represent the brand on stage and in partner / customer engagements across public domains
- Be all hands-on-deck as you need to be executional as well as strategic, getting involved in running online and offline campaigns alongside your team.
Our Desired Profile:
- 10+ years of B2B marketing leadership experience, having eCommerce industry experience a huge plus
- An inspirational and natural leader who manages people well, encourages ownership and brings unique insights and value
- A relationship builder who intuitively knows how to gain trusts of stakeholders within and outside the organization
- A creative mind who knows the ins-and-outs of B2B branding
- An experienced strategist who understands how to engage & deliver PR across print, online, broadcast, agencies and gain trust and credibility via targeted PR campaigns
- Deep knowledge of online marketing, social media, content marketing and PR
- A charismatic persona who enjoys presenting in front of peers, clients and at various engagements
- Excellent analytical skills with keen eyes on measuring ROI
- Comfortable with working with large teams disbursed geographically and flexible working hours to accommodate global offices
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese and English (both written & spoken).
If you are or know anyone interested, please reach out to William Huang – 021 3103 2339 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.