Our client is one of the largest and global e-learning platfoms, with over 300 millions registered users globally.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving strategy for product in China, including product features through their entire lifecycle. You will be part of a globally distributed product management team and partner with engineers, designers, and learning scientists as part of the organization’s world class team to develop and deliver next-gen education technology to transform learning.
You are expected to:
- Drive strategy for product in China
- Drive product features through their entire creative cycle: ideation, specification, development, release, analysis, and iteration
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to discover feature ideas and validate them before development
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to ensure an excellent user experience in our product
- Work with engineers to help guide feature development
- Perform quantitative analysis on features’ performance and find opportunities for optimization
- Be responsible for hitting the key performance indicators you are entrusted withDesired Profile:
An awesome candidate would have:
If you are or know anyone interested, please reach out to William Huang at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
- 5-7 years of experience of results-driven, data-driven product management in a high performing internet company in China,
- Advanced academic background in Business, CompSci, Design, Psychology, or a related field,
- Professional experience related to software engineering, data analysis, design, or brand management,
- Ability to utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions,
- An instinct for creating simple and intuitive user experiences,
- Proven ability to learn fast,
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and innovative,
- Experience leading projects and teams,
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese and English (both written & spoken).