Our client is one of the world’s fastest growing financial technology companies focused on innovative payment solutions.
As a Senior BD Director for Greater China region, you will be responsible for creating new business opportunities for the client in Greater China and capturing untapped business opportunities in verticals such as travel, education and gaming.
You will have:
- Strong track record to entering / penetrating new markets with demonstrated proven success of building a strong team and executing go-to-market plan with aptitude for operating and strategic thinking when working directly with customers when appropriate
- Strategic understanding of new business verticals across ecosystems, business payments, stakeholders and payment opportunities
- Strong problem-solving capabilities in order to thrive in market environment and have the ability to design solutions whether previously non-existent
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales support, product development, marketing etc.
- Keen eyes for timely, accurate and useful analysis regarding statuses of new business verticals
To be considered for this role, you need to have:
If you are or know anyone interested, reach out to William Huang - firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
- 10+ years of successful and progressive service experience in enterprise organisation, of which at least 5 years in a director role
- Experience within a global organisation and working with customers with a variety of sizes around the world
- Aptitudes for project management, developing scalable solutions, managing resources, budgeting and raising the ceiling on quality and service delivery,
- Experience with SaaS or payment solutions models
- Working knowledge within either eCommerce, travel, education or gaming industries.
- Proven leadership characteristics, such as:
- Strong performance management
- Well-organised, resourceful, problem-solving and driven to finish
- Plenty of drive and energy with keen eyes on the bottom line
- Proactive and full of initiatives
- High character, consistent and in-line with set of values and beliefs.