• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients to achieve order and market share objectives in the defined sales territory.
• Prepare marketing activity plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals from field activity to develop customers.
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts are assigned including cold calling, visiting, quoting and so on.
• Prepare presentations, proposals, bidding documents and sales contracts.
• Assist in manning of seminar, exhibitions, and conference in China
• Develop sales strategies and provide market feedback, including changes in the market, opportunities, like new application info from the end users and competitor activity.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, like a weekly significant report, monthly bookings forecasts and prospect customers report, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Identify and resolve client concerns. Work with applications specialist and service engineer to ensure all customer problems or complaints are resolved quickly and effectively.
• Coordinate import/export commercial administration within the corporate policies and help duty-free issue with the buyer.
• Master degree in Chemistry or related
• 3 years sales/sales support working experience considered in a similar instrumental field
• Strong ability to work independently, self-motivated
• Strong problem-solving, follow-up and results-oriented skills
• Great communication and presentation skills required
• Ability to work efficiently in a team environment
• Good command of English in both verbal and written