The HR project BP manager will be based in Shanghai. Coordinate China HR projects, drive the performance projects as an HR COE role, be work with global and local BU manager, analysis talent needs provide HR solution as an HRBP role.
We Are Looking for Someone Who Demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here Is a Glimpse of What You’ll Do
- Drive HR projects like Organization Talent Review, Talent Assessment, Competence model;
- Global project landing, get business needs and provide solution.
- Explores the external market and internal best practices and implements appropriate best practices & innovations in the organization
- Other HR project assigned.
- 5+ years of professional HR management experience, specialized in performance management, HR business partnership, etc.
- Manufacturing exposure is highly desirable. Bachelor´s degree is mandatory.
- Good project experience
- Good communication and influence
- A result-driven, an out-of-the-box thinker and solutions-oriented individual adept at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and embrace working collaboratively with a high- energy group of individuals.