Job Title: HR-Business Partner
Report to: HR Director
Our client is a famous American vision care company.
The HR Business Partner is to work closely with line managers to understand business & its challenges in all HR strategic areas of focus and to offer overall HR solutions, tools and processes by working with HR COE teams. Translate organization’s strategic plan into HR requirements, provide advice and counsel, and facilitate interventions relating to organizational effectiveness and talent management. Manage employee relations activities and provide consultation to both management and employees on issues related to morale, diversity, conflict resolutions, company policies, procedures and personnel law. This includes, where applicable, knowledge of legal interpretation and administration, seniority systems, performance management, terminations and downsizing activities. Work closely with COE teams to ensure that all HR services are available to employees. Manage the allocated HR budget.
- Support HR Strategy
- Support the implementation of HR strategic initiatives.
- Manage the planning and implementation of short-term activities associated with HR programs/projects.
- Partner with the BUs/Functions
- Support the BUs/Functions in the identification of HR needs to meet business objectives and execute against agreed plans.
- Ensure up-to-date job profiles and annual performance metrics/indicators are in place for performance planning, monitoring and evaluation to ensure business unit objectives are fully supported by alignment of contributions by individuals and teams.
- Support the Assessment Process
- Ensure external competitiveness of total compensation and pay for performance concept through annual salary review and planning process.
- Regularly review organization structure to ensure effective and efficient structure of roles and accountabilities, well justify organization size/headcount, and ensure effective personnel-related costs.
- Review and update workforce plans on a formalized basis, work closely with and develops strong working relationships with COE to ensure business needs are met.
- Manage the assessment, development and modification of policies that focus on supporting and promoting the business goals.
- Support the Development Process
- Identify training and career development needs, and achieve agreement with line management to support business needs and realistic career path for employees. Ensure training programs are delivered jointly with HR and development programs are executed jointly with line management.
- Plan and execute succession to key positions and development programs or performance milestones for all high potential people to meet future business needs.
- Support the Creation of a Positive Environment
- Advise BUs/Functions for assessing, defining and executing the HR strategic imperatives to create the desired corporate culture.
- Responsible for legal compliance in line with country and/or regional employment laws;
- Conduct investigations and advise management in the appropriate resolution of employee relations’ issues.
- Implemented actions / activities from global requests to ensure high engagement level of all employees.
- Facilitate to help all employees to quickly adapt into their roles by conducting business unit specific orientation, ensure process and tools are understood and support the cascading down of objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Business Administration or a related field required.
- Fluent in Business English both in writing and speaking.
- Knowledge of PR China labor law & regulations, job evaluation, and performance management.
- Strategic partnering skills such as business understanding, investigation and decision making, employee relations council, conflict resolutions, and business presentation.
- At least 10 to 15 years’ experience, with at least 5 years in Commercial HR BP Function, with FMCG background preferred
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to email@example.com.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.