Our client is a global eCommerce player with major presence across 5 regional markets across the world.
- As Regional Head of Cross Border Operations, you will be the driving force behind new cross-functional cross border, logistics projects and initiatives, collaborating closely with functional teams across East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia and the Middle East regions to deliver world class operations solutions that are highly scalable, efficient and flexible.
- You are someone with expertise and proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically across operations and project management,
- You will manage end-to-end cross border business operations and collaborate with logistics, commercial, management, operations and external partners to chart and unify supply chain procedures methodically,
- You will plan, design and improve existing logistics operations
- You will manage the EXIM processes and ensure compliance with local and regional laws and regulations
- You will finally be the contact point between senior leadership and operations teams across the regions.
An awesome Regional Head of Cross Border Ops should have:
If you are or know anyone interested, please reach out to William Huang at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in eCommerce, consulting or logistics in a fast-growing, consumer-facing, data driven environment, backed up with a strong industry understanding and knowledge,
- Proven ability in operations management, project management and cross border business
- Demonstrated expertise in handling changing environment, multiple tasks to prioritise and meet deadlines,
- Strong team management experience,
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities
- Excellent communication skills in English and/or Mandarin Chinese (a huge plus)
- Willingness and ability to travel to East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia and the Middle East
This role requires significant travel and the ability to travel to East Asian, South Asian, Southeast Asian and the Middle East countries is a must.