• Responsible for the fulfillment of revenue target of assigned territories and business goals setup for key accounts.
• Work with Application and Marketing team of Cepheid to develop added value packages to increase customer loyalty and maximize business potential
• Maximize business opportunities and grow revenue across the product portfolio for the territories wide key accounts (Hospitals, CDC, Government Laboratories, Independent Labs., etc.)
• Develop Key Opinion Leaders for each product portfolio by proactive communication on product and technology, regular & frequent sales visits and marketing & academic programs or specific clinical evaluation projects.
• Identify Key Account’s current and potential spend and strategic value
• Develop Partnerships and long term relationships with existing and new key customers
• Manage tender process and submissions in key accounts and be an active coordinator among Cepheid, customers and distributors.
• Monitor and report on competitor activity and market trends in the responsible territories.
• Play an active role in the establishment of key reference sites and training center.
• Participate in Application, Sales and Marketing programs as required