Our client is a one of the largest online marketplaces that has access to more than 2 billion customers.
DEX is our client’s own express delivery service and is last mile delivery solution from pick-up to sorting to delivery. Its mission is to delight customers, win them over as client’s customers and to make the client the leading eCommerc platform globally.
- As Regional Head of DEX, you will be the driving force that collaborates with business and logistics teams across the South Asia region to deliver world class solutions that are highly scalable, secure and flexible.
- You will be heading DEX department globally and responsible to manage all related operations.
- You are someone who is self-driven highly motivated, a thought leader and is comfortable working in a fast paced and performance driven work environment.
- You should have proven expertise in managing international logistics business dynamics, including knowledge of global transportation routes, regional;/geographical logistics nuances, on-ground logistics operations and has relationships with international & local logistics providers.
You are expected to:
- Lead the global business by defining and delivering ambitious operational and financial performance in line with company goals
- Handle strategic management of regional and local logistics practice and policies for cost efficiencies, meeting demand requirements, business and quality specifications, and financial and operational goals
- Manage 3PL led cross dock and consolidation facilities
- Work closely with COO in coordinating with a sister-company in South East Asia for Delivery Management System Reporting
- Be responsible for own fleet performance and that of 3PL logistics service providers
An awesome Regional Logistics Head should have:
- Bachelor’s degree and above in Business, Supply Chain Management or other related disciplines
- 10 years of experience in Supply Chain Management or related field
- 5+ years of experience in transportation leadership roles within a fast-growing, consumer-facing, data driven environment, backed up with a strong industry understanding and knowledge,
- Demonstrated expertise in solving complex technical problems and innovation,
- Advanced ability to build forward-thinking partnerships with supplier.
- Strong team management and programme management experience, PMP certified will be a plus
- Expertise in data analytics and modelling
- Excellent communication skills in English and/or Mandarin Chinese (a huge plus)
If you are or know anyone interested, feel free to reach out to me via firstname.lastname@example.org
or +86 21 3103 2339 for a confidential discussion.