Infrastructure Engineer (Server Side)
Report to: Infrastructure Manager
Our client is a one of the leading financial technology firms in the world.
We are looking for experienced and passionate Infrastructure Engineer who thrives in a fast-growing, focused and highly collaborative environment. You will be working within the China infrastructure team and collaborate with other global offices to make proper decisions and arrangements in relation to the Windows infrastructure used in China to support business.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you can expect to:
- Work as part of a supportive and collaborative team of highly technical engineers of various specialities in IT Infrastructure,
- Provide comprehensive design, implementation & support on Windows and virtualization technologies,
- Manage international Windows projects end-to-end, across multiple business units.
An awesome Infrastructure Engineer will have:
If you are or know anyone interested, reach out to William Huang at email@example.com or ring at 021 3103 2388 for a confidential discussion.
- Strong background in Microsoft technology stack across: Server, Windows OS, Office 365, Exchange, Skype for Business, AD, DNS, DHCP, IIS, SQL, SCCM and SCOM.
- Exposure to storage technologies such as Dell/EMC SAN and DAS etc.
- Broad technical skillset with the ability to deliver solutions encompassing Microsoft, Linux and Network platforms
- Exposure to cloud/ virtualization / containerisation technologies and platforms (eg. AWS, Azure, KVM, VMware, Docker)
- A confident and composed communicator, able to express ideas and exchange opinions within an English-speaking work environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with a focus on root cause analysis and remediation.