Quality Assurance Engineer
Report to: Head of Engineering
Our client is a one of the largest and global e-learning platfoms in the world.
We are looking for a passionate Quality Assurance Engineer that thrive in small, focused and highly collaborative teams. You will help ensure that the features being developed are robust, high-quality, and able to withstand the demands of our users in China and around the world.
You are expected to:
- Regression and exploratory testing, sanity checks against release and branch builds
- Determine and communicate reproduction steps for issues
- Adhere to guidelines and test plans for mobile and web apps
- Formulate test plans for China-specific testing
- Track bugs and issues.
An awesome Quality Assurance Engineer will have:
- Bachelor's degree in CompSci or related technical field with solid foundation in software engineering and QA testing
- Up to 3 years of related experience in testing/QA, especially around whitebox and automation testing
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams to organize testing responsibilities
- Ability to collaborate and contribute as part of a robust, collaborative team
- A good command of both English and Mandarin.